Sypris Electronics has been developing and manufacturing rugged Defense and Aerospace electronics for over 45 years. We have designed and built systems used in every tough application from Aerospace to Tactical. Our engineers have experience in developing electronics for several of the world's largest Aerospace and Defense prime contractors as well as directly with the U.S. Government.
Sypris Electronics provide full life cycle hardware development services. Our Electronics, Mechanical, Quality, and Manufacturing engineers are part of the up front requirements and conceptual design process with our partners. This ensures that we meet challenging design and manufacturing constraints.
EMI/EMC is not an area that can be bolted on to a system late in the design process. Our experience in information security design has lead to a strong core competency in low radiation, low susceptibility electronics design. We have an on-site EMI and NSA accredited TEMPEST testing capability to characterize and refine our designs in real-time.
Our engineers are steps away from our factory floor, supply chain group, and test facilities. This close day-to day interaction allows us to transition designs to real hardware in world-class cycle time.
Our electronics design capability includes:
- System modeling - We have an advanced modeling capability including circuit simulation, electromagnetic analysis, and manufacturability
- Communications systems design - High performance electronics that interface to RF and communications at network speed
- Computing systems design - Processor, memory, and peripheral circuit design from small embedded devices to large enterprise applications
- Data acquisition system design - Signal conditioning front ends and data collection electronics with embedded pre-processing for challenging applications
- Power systems design - Low-noise, integrated power electronics for communications and other RF sensitive applications
- FPGA development - Our engineers develop FPGA firmware for complex, computationally intensive applications
- Schematic Capture and Layout - We take designs from concept all the way to full production data packages
- Design for Manufacturing - Our tightly integrated design and manufacturing team ensures that the products will meet production requirements
Our mechanical design capability includes:
- Environmental Packaging - Whether it is a single board, a Line Replaceable Unit (LRU), or integrated electronics suite Sypris Engineers have the experience to design the electronics packaging to meet all applicable MIL STD 810F environmental requirements. Our on-site environmental test capability allows early prototype tests to ensure product performance.
- EMI Shielding - Our mechanical engineers work closely with the electrical designs to ensure the EMC/EMI control plans are followed and requirements are met
- Thermal Analysis - The packaging requirements for modern electronics can make meeting thermal requirements a challenge. Sypris Engineers have the experience and the tools to meet the challenge.
- Secure Communications
- Global Key Management
- Identity Authentication
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Cyber Range
- Smart Grid Security
- Computer Network Defense
- Certification & Accreditation
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Security Hardening Services
- Digital Forensics
- Automated Tools Development
- Security Policy Development
- Security Education & Training
- Product Development