Sypris Electronics has invested significantly in capital equipment to ensure the highest level of measurement and testing capabilities are available to our customers to ensure conforming products. Various types of optical and electrical testing equipment are in place to support the manufacture of Circuit Card Assemblies. Included capabilities are: In-circuit testing, flying probe, optical inspection, X-ray, and paste measurement.
For an even higher level of assurance, Sypris Test Engineers develop automated functional test equipment and processes to power the unit being tested, provide appropriate input stimulus, and measure various output expectations. This can be applied to Circuit Card Assembly, Module level, and Chassis/box level assemblies in an ambient, thermal chamber, and/or vibration environment.
Leveraging off the Sypris products business, a full suite of qualification type testing to cover many aspects of MIL-STD-810 is available. Sypris is one of only a few sites NSA certified to perform EMI and TEMPEST.
Sypris EMS – Testing
- In-Circuit Testing (ICT)
- Flying Probe Testing (FP)
- Functional Verification Testing (FVT)
- Fiber Optic
- 2-D X-Ray
- X-Ray Fluorescence
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Environmental Testing
- Thermal Environmental Stress Screen
- Vibration Environmental Stress Screen
- Explosive Atmospheric
- Environmental Verification
- Drop Shock
- Blowing rain
- Altitude to 80,000 feet
- TEMPEST Testing IAW NSTISSAM, NACSIM, NACSEM, and KAG-30A
- NSA certified TEMPEST 1 of 13 CONUS
- Test Design Services (DFT)
- Test network integration
Request more information.
For further questions about our Trusted Manufacturing Solutions, please contact us.
- Why Sypris Services
- Trusted Manufacturing Services
- Space Manufacturing Solutions
- Service Experience
- Service Markets